Implementation and future initiatives?
Possible discussion points
- How do we achieve a more competitive, powerful and integrated network?
- How does the financial crisis affect needed investments?
- Which measures are needed to reduce administrative burdens and delays?
- How can a developed energy infrastructure contribute to a low-carbon, secure and cost effective energy supply?
- What is needed to develop the electricity grid and increase the integration of renewable energy into the market?
- Which role will Energy Infrastructure play in the 2030 strategy?
António Fernando Correia de Campos Member of the European Parliament, Rapporteur on Trans-European Energy Infrastructure
Charalampos Pippos Counsellor for Energy in the Permanent Representation of Greece to the EU
Kitti Nyitrai Policy Officer, DG ENERGY, Unit B1 – Networks & Regional Initiatives, European Commission
János Fehér CEO, FGSZ Ltd./Natural Gas Transmission Ltd.
Ana Aguado Cornago CEO, Friends of the Supergrid
Nick Mabey Founding Director & Chief Executive, E3G
Moderator: Dr Georg Zachmann Research Fellow, Bruegel