1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
QED is the controller of your personal data. Here is our complete contact information: EUROCRATS EVENT MANAGEMENT (private limited liability company)
Rue de Spa 28 1000
Bruxelles CBE-nr.: 0831.167.660
E-mail address: email@example.com.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In the course of providing our services or accessing our website, we may collect data either sent by you directly or acquired from another source. We collect your data – personal or otherwise
– for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, position, work title, e-mail address, telephone number and address);
- your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details;
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible. You will receive an access form of which we kindly ask you to complete and specify which rights you want to exercise concerning your personal data.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees and subcontractors. They have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your registration/request/demand and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to the evel of protection that is guaranteed by EU Data Protection legislation.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTERS?
With your consent or based on our legitimate interest, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other news/articles/announcements that may interest you. You can unsubscribe at any time and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the e-mail or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website and our services are not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you notice that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy legal proceedings do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit ourselves to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution and expect you to do the same. You may also contact the Data Protection Authority.