© 2022 All rights reserved
• Will the European Commission’s package of legislative proposals to strengthen anti-money laundering and counter the financing of terrorism protect EU citizens and the EU’s financial systems?
• What effect will the Anti-Money Laundering Authority (AMLA) have on combating money laundering?
• How will AMLA ensure that rules are applied consistently across the EU?
• Should AMLA also directly supervise cryptocurrency firms?
• What will become of the anti-money laundering duties of EBA in the light of the responsibilities of AMLA?
• What will be the role of EBA’s central database for AML/CFT and EuReCa?
• What clarity would you like to see with respect to some of the provisions in the AML/CFT
• Via the dark web, criminals are finding new and original ways to launder money generated from their illicit activities. Will harmonised AML/CFT rules across the EU have any effect?
14.00 – 14.30 Registration and (virtual) networking
14.30 – 14.35 Introductory remarks by moderator
14.35 – 15.10 Introductory remarks by speakers
15.10 – 16.10 Panel Discussion and Q&A
16.10 – 17.00 Virtual and in person networking