Possible discussion points:
- How can we achieve a more proportionate and less complex prudential regime for investment?
- How can we design a well-balanced categorization of investment firms?
- How can we create a proportionate regime that can strengthen the soundness and stability of investment firms as a going concern?
- How can we make sure the framework is based on appropriate risk sensitivity parameters?
- How can the specific risks posed by investment firms be targeted?
- Should capital requirements be calculated based on capital factors (K-factors) as proposed by EBA?
- Should clearing margins be used for the calibrations?
- How can the wide variations in nature, scale and complexity of investment firms’ activities be taken into account?
Mattias Levin Deputy Head of Unit, Dir D2 – Banks and Financial Conglomerates, DG FISMA, European Commission
Giuseppe Gabriel Cardi Senior Policy Expert, EBA – European Banking Authority
Ted Hart Head of Public Affairs & Policy, Legal & General Group Plc
Piebe Teeboom Secretary General, FIA European Principal Traders Association
Nathalie Dogniez Partner & AWM EMEA Regulatory Lead, PwC