5 June 2018, 14.30 – 16.45, registration and welcome coffee from 14.00
Arts 56, Avenue des Arts 56, 1000 Brussels
Possible discussion points
- What are the main challenges on the road towards a sustainable economy? What is the financial systems key role in overcoming those challenges?
- What policy measures are needed to achieve a sustainable economy?
- Is establishing an EU wide common sustainability taxonomy the right way to go?
- What are investors’ duties in regards to sustainability?
- How can we improve the disclosure on how sustainability is factored into the decision-making?
- What role could an EU-wide label for green investment funds play?
- What role can financial benchmarks play in driving allocation of capital towards long-term, green and sustainable investments?
- Is common European standard for green bonds the right way to go?
Molly Scott Cato Member of the European Parliament
Ugo Bassi Director, Dir C – Financial Markets, DG FISMA, European Commission
Vronique Menou Executive Director, ESG Research, MSCI
Chris Muyldermans Counsel Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Public Affairs, KBC Group NV
Sbastien Godinot Economist, WWF European Policy Office
Olivier Boutellis-Taft Chief Executive, Accountancy Europe