Possible discussion points
- How efficient and cost-effective are the current European public procurement rules?
- How can the access of SMEs to procurement markets be increased?
- How can red tape be reduced?
- How can European cross-border procurement be promoted? • How can innovation and sustainabilit be encouraged in public procurement?
- What should be the definition of Part A and Part B services?
Heide Rühle MEP, GREENS/EFA
Erik Nooteboom Acting Director, DG MARKT, Directorate C – Public Procurement
Elisabetta Zanon Director, NHS European Office
Rainier d’Haussonville Director of European Affairs, Company representative to the EU Institutions
Paolo Morgese Associate Director Market Access at Merck Serono – division of Merck KGaA and EuropaBio chair of “Tendering Practices Topic Group”
Moderator: Rachel Bickler Managing Associate, Nabarro LLP