12 January 2021 | 14.30 – 16.10 CET
Virtual networking from 14.00
14.30 – 14.35 Introductory remarks by moderator
14.35 – 15.10 Introductory remarks by speakers
15.10 – 16.10 Panel discussion and Q&A
16.10 – 17.00 Virtual networking
- How can we enable pan-European payment solutions?
- How can we promote diversification and more choice?
- How can instant payment best be supported?
- How can the infrastructure for instant payments be reinforced?
- How can the acceptance network for digital payments be broadened?
- How can open banking be encouraged?
- How can we ensure that the legal framework covers all important players in the payment landscape?
- How can consumer protection be guaranteed?
- How can we ensure access by non-bank players to all payment systems?
Eric Ducoulombier Head of Unit B3 – Retail financial services, DG FISMA, European Commission
Roeland Van der Stappen Head of Regulatory Affairs, Europe, VISA
Dan Morgan Policy Lead Europe, Plaid
Jonathan Quin Head of Europe Strategy, Ant Group
Alexis Waravka Head Digital and Competitiveness, Independent Retail Europe
Hartwig Gerhartinger Senior Vice President, Legal & Regulatory, Deputy General Counsel, Paysafe Group
Géraldine d’Argembeau Director Financial Services, Governance, Risk and Compliance, PwC